Cost & Schedule Analyst
The incumbent will be a key member of the Program Management team responsible for the project cost and schedule coordination and support to proposal activities including project costing and pricing.
- Coordination of Work Breakdown Structures.
- Generate schedules and cost reports in support of proposal activities.
- Provide budgets to team leaders based on the approved estimates.
- Update project schedules and estimates to complete on monthly basis.
- Generate internal project financial reports as required.
- Support to project Earned Value Analyses and cost and schedule varinace reports.
- Support to financing for invoice preparation
- Bachelor of Commence Degree, Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in providing cost and schedule support to project management.
- Experience with military contract reporting.
- Knowledge of Primavera, PS8 or similar software.
- Detailed understanding of Earned Value and Cost and Schedule Control systems.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Cost Accounting principles.
- Understanding contract terms and conditions.
- FARs and DFARs familiarity.
- Computerized cost accounting system principles.
Personal Relation Skills:
- Able to interact positively with employees at all levels in the organization
- Must possess effective written, and oral communications skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cost and scheduling: 5 years
Posted on June 14, 2017